Nurse's Prayer

Dear Lord,
Please give me strength to face the day ahead.
Please give me courage as I approach each hurting bed.
Please give me wisdom with every word I speak.
Please give me patience as I comfort the sick and weak.
Please give me assurance as the day slips into night.
That I have done, the best I can.
That I have done what's right.

2010 Countdown

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogging again!!!!!

Hi peeps, have not blogged for a while, was so tired after my attachment. I'm currently doing my attachment at TTSH Ward 9C, dunno what a hack am I doing there, suppose to be my gerontology posting but I'm in a Gen Med and Neurology/Neuro Surg ward...... Had a good time thou, this is my first posting at TTSH and I've discovered that the culture here is so much different from the previous hospital I've been working at and on attachment. The staff are so much friendlier then those I've met before...... So I will be continuing my posting for another 3 days at TTSH, then I will be going to Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital for my Health Care for Elderly component...... will be busy with the Singapore First F1 race......will be providing medical coverage during the 3 days......busy assisting in the training of people involve in the event etc...... Cheers for now.

No comments: