Nurse's Prayer

Dear Lord,
Please give me strength to face the day ahead.
Please give me courage as I approach each hurting bed.
Please give me wisdom with every word I speak.
Please give me patience as I comfort the sick and weak.
Please give me assurance as the day slips into night.
That I have done, the best I can.
That I have done what's right.

2010 Countdown

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Final exams are over!!!!!!

Hooray, the exams are finally over. Let's pray that there is no need for me to take any supp paper......lol. But sad to mentioned that during the mists of my examinations, daddy has been called home to be with the lord on the 16th Aug 2008. Was really a hectic time to juggle the wake, funeral and my exams during that period. But it is finally all over now...... To dad with the All Mighty Lord, May You Rest In Peace...... That's all for now.

No comments: