Nurse's Prayer

Dear Lord,
Please give me strength to face the day ahead.
Please give me courage as I approach each hurting bed.
Please give me wisdom with every word I speak.
Please give me patience as I comfort the sick and weak.
Please give me assurance as the day slips into night.
That I have done, the best I can.
That I have done what's right.

2010 Countdown

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Full Speed Ahead!!!!!

Have not been blogging for a real long time, in a short moment, I will be finishing my Sem 1 of my final year of diploma study...... All ICAs are done with (so far so good), Prac assessment cleared...... waiting for the "BIG DAY" to arrive, the sem exams!!!!! Will be the last exams I'll be taking (hope so, then I'll be out on my final attachments then Pre Registration Clinical Placement (PRCP)......Wish me luck that everything will be smooth sailing!!!!! Ciao for now! Cheers and before I forgot "A Happy Belated Nurses Day" to all those nurses or to be who reads my blog!

No comments: